PDA

View Full Version : Possible open seat for Next Mon-Wed on Lake St. Clair (Mostly Casting)

Xtreme Muskie Lures
08-15-2011, 09:50 PM
I may have an opening if someone would like to go next Monday, Tuesday and coming back Wednesday. I am staying at a place right on the north channel and I can dock my boat there. The cost will be about $200 for the two nights (includes a nice breakfast) and splitting the gas cost. I will know on Wednesday if the seat is available.

If interested, PM me or send me an email at gthem@columbus.rr.com. I would plan on leaving Marysville about 5:30 or 6am on Monday and return by the late afternoon on Wednesday.

Thanks,
Greg

www.xtrememuskielures.com

Pat Frase
09-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Hey Greg, just wanted to say thanks for your lure donations at the meeting Tuesday, I was fortunate enough to pick one up, can't wait to use it. I know it's way late but if you ever need someone to head to Lake St. Clair, especially casting, let me know. I'm dying to try it out; never been. My name's Pat and my email's patrick.frase@gmail.com if you ever need a fill in!

Xtreme Muskie Lures
09-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi Pat,
Good luck with the lure. Which one did you get? Keep me posted with some feedback (good or bad). If the opportunity to go to St. Clair comes up again, I will let you know.

Thanks,
Greg