PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Fritz

Captain Fritz Peterson
08-11-2011, 09:45 AM
The King Salmon are really turning on. I think the cold June and the water temps not setting up has slowed things down and August & Sept. are going to be really good fishing months for Kings and Steelhead. We have a good thermacline now around 50-60ft. down with cold water below. The Kings I have been ctach are pretty much in the upper 60ft. of water. Spoons & Howie Flys on leadcores, coppers and high Dipsys has been wacking them good. We are even getting more downrigger bites then before which is nice to see. We are fishing by the Bank Reef lately but out in 4-500ft. of water there is some good Steelhead fishing to be had. It is turning out to be a great year. Still have some room for charters and allot of fish to catch.

Walleye fishing on the bay is fantastic. Brett Alexander and a few of my other friends have been giving me reports and they are excellent. Some areas holding big fish others holding some good eating 2-3lb. Walleyes. I should have my new 621 Ranger in a few weeks can't wait.

Bass fishing with live bait is still going well alittle slower on artificials.
Anyway good fishing and be safe
Capt. Fritz