PDA

View Full Version : 3 Rivers cash tourney chautauqua this weekend

Joe M
07-20-2011, 12:25 AM
I have a 4 bed sweet motel rented for this weeks 3 Rivers cash tourney and only 2 of us going, if anyone wants to share the room give me a shout. We are right by Pendergrast launch. It is $60 a couple per night. Nice rooms with lots of space for boats. Should be some nice weather and a great time. Joe M

Ymesss
07-20-2011, 06:51 PM
I have a 4 bed sweet motel rented for this weeks 3 Rivers cash tourney and only 2 of us going, if anyone wants to share the room give me a shout. We are right by Pendergrast launch. It is $60 a couple per night. Nice rooms with lots of space for boats. Should be some nice weather and a great time. Joe M

Me and 2 other guys will be at the Pendergrast campground starting tomorrow night. If you wanna drink some beers by the fire or something, pm me and well meet up (no homo) :D

Joe M
07-21-2011, 02:42 AM
Me and 2 other guys will be at the Pendergrast campground starting tomorrow night. If you wanna drink some beers by the fire or something, pm me and well meet up (no homo) :D

Thanks for the offer, but we have 6 of the 8 rooms rented at Magnolia motel and will all be drinking there every night. You guys can stop over and get some ac with your beer and bs a little. Wont be there till Friday night till monday pm.

allegheny river kid
07-26-2011, 07:43 PM
The three rivers tourny over the weekend results, only 10 fish were turned in for the tournament.
1st place Fred Francese and Joel Morrow 4 fish- 43",41",36" and 32"
2nd place Mike Coyne and George Hudacko 1 fish 41.5"
3rd Place Ed and Matt Fetzko 1 fish 40.5"
Bite was tough, we got all our fishing casting Magnum and regular dawgs in the north end.