PDA

View Full Version : New website

walleyemaxx
07-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I would just like to inform everyone of a new website dedicated to walleye anglers. It is www.walleye411.com. I will be writing articles and tips dealing with walleye fishing for that website. walleye 411 also has a forum page and I'll be posting reports about my walleye fishing there as well as on my website. Now there are two great walleye sites for everyone to follow, and I'll be reporting on both. Bob at outdoor networks is the person responsible for walleye411 and he did an excellent job of setting it up. No tournament stuff! Just good current walleye catching info for all of us avid walleye anglers. Check it out. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx

walleyemaxx
07-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Hi everyone,

I would like to share another bit of good news. I've been in the process of writing a book on my system of catching Walleyes. It has been a slow process because I wanted to get everything worded right. It is a non trolling system that involves 4 different methods to catch Walleyes. I just got my copywrite and now I have an appointment with the printers tommorow morning. Soon, I'll be selling it on my website. I'll post when it is ready so keep looking for it.

Walleyemaxx