View Full Version : 6-16/6-19 report

bottle_bass
06-19-2011, 11:29 AM
went out on the 16th with my brother in law , neice and my son for his 9th bday. We started up on north end of center reef. Lots of little perch there. My brother in law landed a 17in and lost another a little bigger and my son caught a throw back. We started to troll around 930 and brother in law landed an 18 in right away. My son Avery hooked up about half hour later but lost it close to the boat, he was bummed but as soon as we got his rap back out he hooked up again and landed a 16in. (his bday fish he said) shortly after that I landed a 25 in. then the wind switched around to the North and they shut off.

Last night my brother in law and I went out. We started jigging east of butlers Island. Caught lots of little perch with one keeper. Moved back up to center reef catching lots of undersize walleye and small perch, Started to troll around 945, Caught a 27in pike right away and missed a couple. On our last pass my brother in law landed a 16 and i a 17.

All fish trolling both trips were along the west bank in 8-15fow trolling rapalas. Fire tiger seemed to take the most hits.