PDA

View Full Version : fish report 6-12

earlyretirement
06-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Got up here late tonight. Went out for 2 hours, had one lazy follow from a 40ish inch fish on everyone's favorite ghost. Late report from last wednesday when the cold front was going through. Had a 30 inch fish hit short at the edge of the boat. 5 minutes later had what felt like a log hit. No log up ahead where I threw though. Would like to see that fish. All my fish have been over green weeds.

Now the important part! The only thing better than fishing with Ty Sennett tackle is fishing with FREE Ty Sennett tackle. So yes this is Chris Neitzel, winner of the ice out contest. Ty I am staying at RR, bought a place there. Internet is a yes, phone service is a no. So just private message me back or whatever of a time we can meet. It sounds like you are super bussy. If your at Treelands all the time, that is pretty close. Weather report says it is going to rain later in the week so if you get any cancellations I would like to book you (just don't tell my wife).

Ty Sennett
06-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Give me a call or post on here if you are still up here or where I can meet up with you. thanks and hope the week went good for you.

earlyretirement
06-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the reply. I am up here until Sunday afternoon the 19th. If it is easiest for you (I am sure you are puting in like 16 hour days right now), you can just drop the lures off with Toni or Lori at RR in the bar. Or if you want to meet any of the next two mornings (at treelands due to my small boat small motor) just post me on here and I will be there. Any color that you think is productive out here works for me, and Thanks a bunch.

If I can book with you in the fall for sucker fishing what is the best month and how far in advance do I need to be to get booked?

One 36" musky the night before the rain moved in. Day of the rain was two missed hook sets next to the boat, bummer. only knowledge of the need for better rain gear is what I was left with.

Ty Sennett
06-18-2011, 10:13 AM
I'll throw a couple baits in the boat for you. If you see a black Tuffy with a Suzuki motor stop over and grab the baits. Otherwise I will leave them at the bar at R&R Bayview.

Good luck out there,