View Full Version : 1986 Regal Commodore Lake Michigan Charter Fishing Boat

crawlerman
06-12-2011, 04:58 PM
I have for sale a 27.5 foot 1986 Regal commodore Lake Michigan charter fishing boat. I have the price listed at $16,000.00 but that price can be lower depending what electronics you would like. Here is a list of the items that could go with the boat. 4 Cannon electric downriggers, Raymarine color locator, Moor 900 sub-troll, New Uniden marine band radio, Furuno Color GPS, Furuno 36 mile radar these 2 units can be connected to each other and then viewed on one screen, New just installed last year a complete Simrad Auto Pilot, The steering was also converted to hydraulic,10 rod radar arch, 3 new batteries last year. I have all of the maintenance records for this boat since I have owned it. The boat it is also Documented with the Coast Guard. I also have a tri-axle trailer that comes with the boat. I will deliver the boat within 100 miles of Two Rivers, Wi. That doesn't include anything in Lower Michigan. This boat will sleep 5 people, has a refrigerator, head, stove, and lots of room in the cabin area. This boat has twin 305 Mercruisers that are 230 hp. each and have approx. 1600 hrs on them. They are inboard / outboards. I have pictures available upon request. Please contact me @ 920.850.8944
I will entertain offers. I just have no time to use this boat anymore.