PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Update 6-7-11

Justin Mullins
06-07-2011, 10:09 PM
The weather is just about what I figured would happen. Straight from winter to summer.. Holy cow has it been hot! The lake is still up over 10 feet and the fish are still shallow. With the lake being up it will help prolong the spring with the fish being in the bushes. Over the last few days some fish are making their summer transition into the deeper open water in which trolling has produced pretty good. The best casting bite seems to be early mornings and late evenings. The baits still have not changed much the only difference is I have been throwing in a crankbait casting the outside of the bushes other than that still the same. Trolling baits have been little ernies, depth raiders, Jakes all have produced. Water temps are 78-82 with the water being clear. Looks like some rain coming in this weekend so hopefully this gets the fish really active! Good luck this week/weekend make sure you stop in the shop on your way! See you on the pond

FUBAR
06-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the update Justin, I'm heading down to the lake tomorrow and hope to be fishing by 2 or 3 pm.

Mark

belljl45
06-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Headed your way from NY. My buddy and i from AZ are meeting up with your charter at the end of the month and going to try our luck at some muskie. Looking forward to meeting you guys. thanks for the updates....
Jodie Bell