PDA

View Full Version : 6/7

Jerry Tipping
06-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Hot day on "The Rock", and the temperature was pretty warm as well. Great morning. I met Rich and Dan from New Lenox IL. at 6 am, had all the baits in the water by 6:30 and at 9:30 they had their limit of 10 keeper walleye, 12 "shorties", 1 26 1/2", 6 crappie, 2 cat, and 1 northern.

Keep a tight line!!!

Jerry

bumhip
06-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Wow Jerry, that is an outstanding day on the water. I'm guessing you had a hot crankbait bite, right? Will be up thurs. afternoon to give it a go. Thanks for that great report, it's good to hear they're on the feed! Jerry

MOHEAD2
06-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Dan and I had a great day on the "rock". I have had a cabin on castle rock lake for nine years now and have fished the lake just as many years. I have always gone to jerry's website to get reports on fishing and had a hard time believing the catches he would post. So, I hired him for the 7th of June. We were not disappointed, boy what a great outing, we had 41 fish caught within three and half hours. Jerry is a great guide. I am going to book him again with my wife. THANKS FOR A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!