PDA

View Full Version : June 2nd and 3rd report

Ty Sennett
06-03-2011, 01:35 PM
I filmed with Mike Keyes for the last two days. We were doing a segment for Treelands resort and it turned out better than we could have imagined. We were trying to show how good the Chip is for multi-species fishing. We fished bass, walleye and muskie. We ended up with lots of largemouth and smallmouth up to 19 inches, some walleye up to 22 inches and 35 and 40 inch muskies. The best part was taking herald Treland out for a couple hours. Man he has a lot of great stories. I always enjoy fishing with him.

The muskies were way up shallow in areas that I've never fished before. The water has never been high enough or weed free to be able to fish there so it was kind of cool to try new spots. In another day or two the spot will be off limits because of weeds but we made the most of it when we could. It's kind of a junk spot anyway. We caught both fish on cowgirls and lost one other. We had way more footage than needed so we came in early yesterday and didn't even do any evening walleye fishing.

Good luck to everyone,

gemlover
06-04-2011, 05:14 AM
very cool ty......so do we all see this video?????
sounds awesome.

Ty Sennett
06-07-2011, 06:42 AM
I think Keyes will have the episode out this winter. We are also doing a fall shoot so that will be back to back episodes.