PDA

View Full Version : Final test for the new 8" Sloppy Swimmer

Anzomcik
05-25-2011, 08:45 PM
I believe most people know by now I run small tackle building bussiness called Fat A.Z. Musky Products. With one of my main baits being the "Sloppy Swimmer".

After many, many hours of building, testig and tweeking, I have a good final mold set for production of a larger version of my Sloppy Swimmer. A bait I am naming "Sloppy Senior" A 8" version of my 6" Sloppy Swimmer.

I tested the final product tonight at local waters to check on the final wire harness and weight placement... around 7pm I got the info I needed to to make me happy with the bait in general.

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/anzomcik/0525111908.jpg

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/anzomcik/0525111909a.jpg

Not a bad first day on the job Sloppy Senior

HD Fatboy
05-26-2011, 05:46 AM
Awesome! Where can you purchase them?

Red Childress
05-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Grizzly Gary Outdoors has them here in Warren. I finally got mine in the water last weekend and they look very good. I have the 6 inch version and they are very easy to fish with nice action. A nice change of pace from chucking Mag Dawgs.

lowbidder
05-26-2011, 10:48 AM
I can't think of a better advertisement than pictures like that!

Please let us know when Senior is available. Will it be the same colors as the sloppy swimmer?

HD Fatboy
05-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Grizzly Gary Outdoors has them here in Warren. I finally got mine in the water last weekend and they look very good. I have the 6 inch version and they are very easy to fish with nice action. A nice change of pace from chucking Mag Dawgs.

Thanks Red! I will need to make my way to Warren

Anzomcik
05-26-2011, 12:26 PM
Please let us know when Senior is available. Will it be the same colors as the sloppy swimmer?

With the molds being done, and all components in the work shop I should have a good inventory built this weekend. Along with that the website should be updated this weekend as well. I will have the same colors for Senior as I have for Sloppy.

HD Fatboy, Red is correct Gary carries Fat A.Z. baits. He does not yet have Senior, but I will be talking to him in the near future. Hopfully in short order Gary will have Sloppy Senior on his wall as well.

HD Fatboy
05-26-2011, 07:04 PM
With the molds being done, and all components in the work shop I should have a good inventory built this weekend. Along with that the website should be updated this weekend as well. I will have the same colors for Senior as I have for Sloppy.

HD Fatboy, Red is correct Gary carries Fat A.Z. baits. He does not yet have Senior, but I will be talking to him in the near future. Hopfully in short order Gary will have Sloppy Senior on his wall as well.

Thanks I will watch this post so I do not make a trip for nothing