PDA

View Full Version : Open dates for Memorial Weekend

Red Childress
05-24-2011, 09:31 AM
I just had to re-schedule clients for all 4 days this upcoming weekend. After speaking with the Pittsburgh ACE office this morning, the river levels will remain high throughout the entire weekend. Just when you think it cannot possibly rain anymore.......Wow.

May 27, 28, 29 and 30 are now open for Tionesta Lake or Allegheny Reservoir.

**I will offer special pricing for these available days.**

Just give me a call/text or email if interested.

Kong6799
05-24-2011, 09:42 AM
I was told by a friend of mine that the lake is closed as well and that they have closed the launches, is there any truth to this? I will be up there this weekend but prob will not be able to fish based on the river levels.

Red Childress
05-24-2011, 10:35 AM
There are some launches open now and a walleye tournament was held there last weekend. The major debris is cleared out of the launch areas and guys are doing very well regarding walleye and pike. I have not heard much chatter about muskies but they should all be spawned out by now.

Red Childress
05-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Friday and Saturday are gone.

Katmai Kid
05-26-2011, 10:54 PM
The Zua is still fishing very well for walleye as of tonight. Also the perch bite has been epic! If you've got some kids you're trying to get into fishing (for once) the Kinzua is the place to be. Nice size too, we caught a mess today over 12" and earlier this week my fishing partner caught a 15"!!!!