View Full Version : Last one!!!

tomjohn
05-17-2011, 08:37 PM
This will be my last post here at Outdoor Network Forums.

FishEater
05-17-2011, 09:49 PM
This will be my last post here at Outdoor Network Forums.

I believe we've all killed a few fish in our day.
I'm really not interested in "bragging about my catches"
"and I'm an admitted fish eater',less than 3 meals in the freezer I'm not happy.
If you have a home for the fish you catch with hook and line I'm cool.
Just post the pattern and depth? You had some luck with and it's all cool,don't need a body count.
Unless you're just looking to Impress?

mudpuppy
05-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Jealousy is a stinky cologne.. I didn't see a rule on this forum denying people the right to post the number of fish they catch. This is America the last time I checked. More power to you Tomjohn!!

grubworm
05-18-2011, 01:55 AM
I hope this is not true I really look forward to your post, especially since your the only one on here that fishes big bay on a regular basis. Its always nice to see the report on the big water who gives a rats ass what some of these idiots have to say they only post on here when they want to start an argument.

RudyG
05-18-2011, 07:14 AM
And another stops posting because someone else just HAS to express his/her opinion about anothers legal fishing methods. Too bad.

hmmm??? "Why cant we get some decent fishing reports on here???", "Geeze, I wish you guys that get out would at least post your catch???", "I dont need GPS locations... just nice to see that someone is catching."

Guess he didnt belong to the "club"?

stanton21
05-18-2011, 08:43 AM
Hey tomjohn..
Dont worrie about it,let them bitch..I got bashed for asking if KEPLING RAMP was free becuse i never put in there just becuse i put a extra P in it.I never got the answer i was looking for, so for a information place ,this is not it......Keep the fish ,post the picks and give little info posible and eat it up...There just a bunch of shore fishermen.

gib57
05-18-2011, 09:48 AM
I've been reading posts on this site for less than a year as I'm trying to learn how to improve my walleye and perch fishing. I appreciate it when someone takes the time to share their fishing experiences with us. Photo's of your success only make the posting more interesting and when I see a pile of perch or limit of walleye it only fires me up. Isn't this forum's intent to share some aspects about fishing on Bay De Noc?
Tomjohn you should ignore the negative vibe people. they dont contribute anything but criticism. Keep bringing out your camera and keep us posted.

The Bait Shop Guy
05-18-2011, 11:34 AM
.I got bashed for asking if KEPLING RAMP was free becuse i never put in there just becuse i put a extra P in it.I never got the answer i was looking for, so for a information place ,this is not it

Within an hour and a half, you got three replies to your question. One asked where Keppling was? The other two answered your question that the launch was free. One even gave directions. I would hardly say you were bashed for your spelling mistake, and I don't know how much more information you would need for a simple "yes/no" question.

Salmon King
05-18-2011, 03:39 PM
This site is beginning to sound alot like U.P. angler, nothing but pissin & moanin.

schmutzomatic 5000
05-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Rudy hit the ol nail on the head. sad, so sad

sutton
05-18-2011, 04:33 PM
tomjohn don't quit

bassman72
05-18-2011, 10:17 PM
TomJohn, I hope you don't stop posting. I really enjoy hearing about your catch. I was actually hoping to hit the waters up there soon (I'm sure that will be the day they stop biting). :(