PDA

View Full Version : opener

tim long
05-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I was in a snowmobile accident and been trying to recover. I'm walking with a cane and going through rehab right now, still have a long way to go but I will get there.

I will be on these reports on a regular basis now that I'm starting to get around. Thank you for coming to our sight and remember that anyone else that wants to share some information with us please feel free to start a new thread or post a comment on a current thread.

Opener has been great. everyone seems to be catching fish. most people are fishing rather shallow. 2-15'. Was able to get out myself for an hour and a half to two hours on Sunday evening and did pretty good. We only made one pass trolling cranks had 13 walleye with nine of then being keepers. I made the mistake of making a comment that we had a pretty good ratio going after our first 8 fish that we caught we all nice 16,17,18' fish. The next 4 after my comment were all short.

If anyone is interested in an up to date report or lodging information you can give us a call at the resort 906.575.3542 and we will be happy to talk fishing with you.

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Tim Long

Mark Benson
05-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Tim:

So sorry to hear about your accident. Hoping that things are going really well in your recovery!!!

Big things going on up in your neck of the world with the walleye class and the tourney. Sound like dreary weather, but that may actually be a good thing for all the participants!!!

I actually might make it up there this Sunday!!! Will let you know how did if we make it!!!

Mark

tim long
05-18-2011, 09:46 AM
Hi Mark, Thanks for the kind words. Hope you get a chance to make it. The fishing really has been great. I'm sure you'll have a good time.