PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Congratulations

Carl Klein
05-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Ty, congratulations on the 28 3/4 walleye. This is Carl Klein, I and my buddy Kevin who were staying a Deerfoot had the privilege of spending 8 hours in your boat guided by you last June if you recall. I've followed your website fishing reports almost daily for the last two years , your comments and those of your readers are always very interesting and informational. For anyone who loves the Chip your website and forum is terrific. I decided to now finally participate and post this thread and hopefully some more this coming year. I hope I'm doing this new thread correctly as this is my first try. If you see a white/gray Alumacraft Dominator tiller 60 Merc on the water with a golden retriever that most likely will be me. During opening weekend our group was at Deerfoot, and I stopped at D&B Bait, Betty now has a super selection of your Pacemakers and Fred's Ghostails, I did purchase some. Thanks again Ty for a terrific forum.

Ty Sennett
05-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Glad to see you've got the posting thing down. If you see me on the water or at lunch somewhere stop by and say hi. Now that you know how to post I expect some big fish reports form you this year.:D

Thanks for everything,