PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Wait

Tom Borecki
05-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Herbie:

Just back from flyfishing for trout in Tennessee and I cannot wait to see spring fishing with y'all at AML. My brother and I are looking forward to checking in May 28 and then hitting the road June 4. I wish it could be longer.

I'm not sure how we can beat some of the fantastic early spring fishing we have experienced before with you guys, but I am sure gonna try. My brother has not yet done the early season trout, smallmouth, walleye, and pike experience; so whether it turns out to be a numbers show or a size show, or both, we are looking forward to another blast of a trip.

Now that we have the cabin near the Smokies we are doing alot of back and forth. So slip my mobile cell phone 847 650 3172 into you records as the best phone number to use.

Cheers

Tom B

Bill Hedden
05-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Tom,
Wishing you good luck on your early season trip to Eagle Lake! I hope you also plan to be up there in late August/early September so we can share some fishing. I have a feeling that you are going to catch a big one this year.
Best,
Bill Hedden

Tom Borecki
05-22-2011, 09:19 PM
Bill

I will be up for the first week of October for a cast and blast week with cousin Tom from Texas. Based on what I saw Danny do last year, methinks we could put the shotguns away in short order and then concentrate on trying to hook a big old girl. Herbie has put me on that one dream of a fish for two years in a row, same lure, same location, but she did not eat. Perhaps the third time will prove the charm.

Good to hear from you. Always a pleasure to share some time in the boat with you.

Cheers

Tom

Steve Herbeck
05-24-2011, 04:17 PM
tommy,
no doubt you'll have hot barrels! you can do it several ways,goose/duck hunt first 4 am.s,grouse or fish noon to dark or supper/cocktail time and fish full last 2 days, or hunt 6 am.s fish pms,or we could do every other day hunt /fish am pm and every other day fish full days,or basically whatever you want to do. we'll have a great time which ever and we'll figure it beforehand,
see ya soon!!
herbie