PDA

View Full Version : Water levels

tyzep6
04-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Hey, just curious what the water levels will be looking like after ice out in the Sayner area. Thanks in advance to any replies.

Mark Benson
04-25-2011, 09:37 AM
tyzep6:

Any specific bodies of water??? Some are doing really well others not so well, depends... Seepage lakes that made up some ground last fall but were still down should be close to same levels as last fall. Most of the waters around that have inflow should be in pretty good shape.

Lastly the flowages have been dropped for spring runoff purposes are doing ok. The TFF is a foot below, the Gile looked yesterday to be full, the Willow and Rainbow are down significantly, but nearly as bad as a couple of the last years. And finally I have heard that Nokomis is doing pretty well by being very nearly full...

Mark

tyzep6
04-25-2011, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the info Mark. Mainly wanted info on Razorback's levels. I would assume from what you said they are similar to last falls. I have the pleasure of working as the campground manager on Razorback and witnessed the water rise about 2-3 ft last year from when I arrived in May and left in September. So I guess the launch will still be something of a debacle. Thanks again for info.

Tyler

Mark Benson
04-25-2011, 12:39 PM
tyzep6:

I have friends who live on Razorback and with time will try to get back to you regarding.

Mark

Jeff's Guide Service
04-26-2011, 03:43 PM
I agree with Mark. water levels are where they were last fall on many lakes some might be a little lower. We had very little snow and almost no significant runoff. Willow will be higher than we've seen in about 4 years.
Opener should be pretty normal. Jeff