PDA

View Full Version : NETTING CASE - If you can show up at court tomorrow you can send a message in person!

mecosmo
04-20-2011, 08:01 AM
I live out of state so I can't make this. but if you all can show up for this, than that would send a pretty loud messageand or just a good showing our support!.......................................... ....>
The Sault tribes lawyer has filed a motion to stop prosecution of the Jensen's that "allegedly" bought the walleye from the Schwartz's. There is a hearing on this matter in Delta County Circuit Court at 1:00 pm Thursday and a judge is supposed to rule whether the prosecution can continue or not. It would be nice if we can get as many people to attend to show support for the judge and the bay's fishery as possible.

wyldstallion906
04-20-2011, 08:09 AM
I agree with mecosmos on this one. I mean if all the union people can protest when something doesnt go their way then why can't the fisherman do the same thing? And I hate hate hate how the legal system uses the word "allegedly" in cases when there is no question as to whether or not the people are guilty. I know for a FACT that these people are guilty and they cannot be let off on this or it will be the worse example of the legal system screwing the pooch since oj decided to chop his wife and her friends head off back in the day. This time the glove does fit.. so there should be no reason to acquit!!!

crazyeyes
04-20-2011, 03:48 PM
great idea (I'm working tho)

peanutbutter soup
04-20-2011, 03:48 PM
it would be great to get as many people as porible to show up at this hearing. just a show of support for the bays would be great.
I'll be there!!!