PDA

View Full Version : Chris Neitzel wins ice out

Ty Sennett
04-19-2011, 11:48 AM
From what I was told by Steve Sisko, who watches the area out in front of his place constantly, the ice opened up on Friday the 15th all the way from his place to Eagle Island so Chris Neitzel was the winner. If someone drove by Siskos and saw something different let me know but a couple people told me it was that day that the ice went out.

Chris, give me a call when you get a chance.

Mark Benson
04-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Congrats to Chris!!! Now that ice is out over there send some more warmth our way so we can get some more of our lakes open too... Smaller one are out, but the bigs are still ice covered.

earlyretirement
04-20-2011, 01:46 AM
Sweet!!!!! I will try to call ya on Friday. Working some long hours this week and I assume you would prefer I do not call at the wonderful time I am posting (1:44 am)

Ty Sennett
04-20-2011, 08:25 AM
1:44AM might be a little late or a little early depending on how you look at it. Call me whenever you get the chance. Not like you can use them right away anyhow. I'll keep them safe and warm in the basement.

Congrats,

twells
04-21-2011, 11:31 AM
I thought from what I saw was the ice go off on Thursday at 11:15 p.m. Maybe that was what I was dreaming of on Thursday night. I knew I should have brought the boat to move some ice around. Congrats Chris and hopefully the bait treat you well.