PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Update 4-10-11

Justin Mullins
04-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Here I go again with starting my report with this crazy weather! Friday and Saturday was the toughest stroms I've seen in a while. Friday I had hail in my boat the size of nickels and yesterday was 4 rounds of a terrible thunderstorm. Fish was moving through all this crap all over the lake from the bushes out to trolling. Saturday rain dropped us about 2" which of course is raising the lake again. It has came up almost 2 feet from yesterday. In just about all the creeks there is really muddy water rolling out to the point of almost unfishable. Today we lost 2 casting and 1 trolling. There is a lot of floating logs out there so make sure you pay close attention to that. As of today Warix, Claylick was open have no idea about tomorrow on. There is still water run off coming in and will probably stop maybe tomorrow. The biggest problem right now is water clarity tough fishing in mud! Water temps are coming up 50-53 just about everywhere you go. Right now bait is shallow and out over deeper water suspended. By tomorrow the lake will be up about 6 feet above summer pool. PMTT this weekend so PLEASE no more rain! Good luck out there.. See you on the pond!