PDA

View Full Version : RFRG Outdoors Radio Special Guest This Week!

Muskie Matt
04-06-2011, 09:59 PM
RFRG Radio News: This coming Sunday we've arranged to have Steve Gilbert, Vilas County Fisheries Biologist, join us for the show! This is one you'll want to listen to live, call in, and get your questions answered. Gonna be a good show! Join us live, Sunday, April 10th, 7pm.

Find our listen live link on our homepage or on our radio page.

AND... If things pan out for us, the following week we'll once again enjoy the company of DNR Warden Price of Vilas County and Warden Crotty of Florence County. Once again, an RFRG Outdoors Radio show you'll want to catch live. These guys are loaded with information and great stories!

Pete Stoltman
04-07-2011, 12:04 AM
I'm really looking forward to both Steve and Tim as guests. These guests are here because they understand that you listeners want to know what's going on. Don't hesitate to call or e-mail your questions and we'll be happy to let those guys field them. Both Steve and Tim have been very straight shooters whenever I've talked with either of them so if you have questions about how the DNR handles fisheries issues and enforcement now's your chance to get an answer right from the guys who deal with this on a daily basis.

ToddM
04-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Come see Pete April 13 as he speak at Fox River Valley! Details are in the fishing news and announcements section of this website!

Muskie Matt
04-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Absolutely correct Pete. I really enjoy having our local wardens join us on the show. There's so much information to be had outta those guys, I forget to ask a lot of things that cross my mind while speaking with them. Which is why we encourage our listeners to call-in or e-mail, help us out when we're talking to these guys...

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's show. The Vilas County Fisheries Biologist, Steve Gilbert, is another guy I could talk with for hours. Have you ever wanted to know what water temps different species of fish spawn at? Walleye populations on a favorite lake? The outlook of a particular Vilas County lake? Steve is the guy to ask!

So, e-mail or call us live with your questions tomorrow night, 7pm.

Pete Stoltman
04-12-2011, 03:45 AM
Great job and interview with Steve on Sundays show. He already agreed for a return visit. Some very interesting information was passed along. If you didn't get a chance to hear the show live check out the archive on our radio page.