PDA

View Full Version : Tailwater walleye stocking group

muskyjerk
03-11-2011, 11:12 AM
On the fisherie forum under northwest PA there is a thread about a walleye stocking group for the tailwaters on the Allegheny. They are meeting for the first time the weekend of March 19th. I figure there are plenty of people here that might be interested.

Red Childress
03-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Lots of chatter about that issue on Grizzly Gary's forum too.

Red Childress
03-15-2011, 10:17 AM
I just pulled off Grizzly's site:

"As stated a few times in the "Walleye Stocking" thread there will be a meeting this Saturday (19th) at 7pm at the Eagles Club here in Warren. This is an informal meeting, basically to see who all is interested and who shows up. We will go from there. The Fish commission is willing to come in and talk to us during a future meeting, so for all of you who are interested, please attend."

Red Childress
03-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Info for next stocking meeting.....I copied this from Grizzly's site this morning:

"I just wanted to thank everyone that showed up for the meeting. I think we did very well last night. We are on the right path here and hope to see more there on april 23.at 5;00 pm. we still need to come up with a name for our group.I am glad to see so many people interested in walleye fishing in the river."