PDA

View Full Version : doe..ray..me..fa..so..la...t...doe....

schmutzomatic 5000
03-09-2011, 08:11 PM
well the big girl is warmin up and steppin up to the mic for me.. Time to ready the rig and look for a place to store all the ice crap.... A big THANKS goes out to all who post here with tips, reports, and techniques.. (Still can't catch whities to save my a##) This site is a joy to view when we all get along and stick to FISHING.. To those tryin to get a few more trip yet "be safe and tight lines" And the rest of you we'll see ya when the water is softer....
thanks again...:D
Schmutz..

tomjohn
03-09-2011, 11:04 PM
schmutzomatic...I'm heading to work at Tilden mine Friday for 28 days so my ice fishing is over for me. So next year, lets hook up and do some whitefish and perch fishing over here in BBDN?

schmutzomatic 5000
03-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Sounds like a plan.... Don't work too hard-- gotta save some energy for reeling in the lunkers..

schmutzomatic 5000
03-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Well managed one last trip last p.m. Nothing but total frustration. Lost several before dark on tip-up's. At dark finally jigged up what I thought to be a nice eye on a large razorburn....not.. it was a late hitting northern... Then to top it off got into a nice headshakin pig.. Off right at the hole. Grrr.... That's it for me... Fished south of harbor 30 ft. Had fish but couldn't keep the hooks in um... (they stick great in ur finger though)