PDA

View Full Version : Chautauqua Tourney June 25th

Larry Jones
03-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Next Chautauqua Cash Tourney will be June 25th,2011.The Tourney will be $40 per Fishermen.(Full Field 100 Fishermen,Notice: Tourney Field will be allowed to go behond 100,but prize structure will stay as set at 100),1st Place $1000,2nd Place $600,3rd Place $500,4th Place $400,with the remaining $1500(and Entry Fees Behond 100) going to the Bait Fish Fund!(NOTICE)***Those signed up by April 1st go into a drawing for Four(4) Beckman Magnum Finsaver Nets,one each to four lucky early entrants!*** This will be based on the 4 Longest Muskies caught & released,each fishermen can only enter 1 fish,their Longest!Photo must be taken with pin on Tourney Button visable in picture for Entry to count toward prizes.Tourney Button will be mailed to you 5 days before the Tourney along with Release Form or can be picked up from 6:00 am to 9:00 am on June 25th at Mayville Launch.Witness of your release form can be by anyone else in the Tourney.Picture of musky with Tourney Button for prizes can be show from your cell phone or camera to me when you turn in your Release Form.Release Forms must be turned in by 6:00 pm to count for the Prizes,bring them to Mayville Town Park.Tourney fishing hours at Midnight Friday June 24th to 5:00 pm June 25th! Food will be cooked on the spot!Hot Dogs,Hamburgers & Homade French Fries starting at 5:00 pm.We will have a 50/50 Raffle & Lure Raffle Table.We will use Mayville Town Park for the Awards Presentation,we will use the green shelter and bring a grill.You may launch from anywhere on the lake,other launches are Long Point State Park,Prendergast,Bemus Point & Celeron!
Donations to the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund are much appreciated as well!Make checks out to Mostly Muskies and mail to Capt. Larry D. Jones,268 Harrison Ave,Buffalo,NY 14223.

You may also submit payment online via PayPal by clicking on the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=mostlymuskies%40verizon%2enet&lc=US&item_name=Chautauqua%20Musky%20Tournament%20%2d%20 Entry%20Fee%20%28One%20Time%20Payment%29&amount=40%2e00&currency_code=USD&button_subtype=products&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF%3abtn_buynowCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHost edGuest

*June 25th is a Free Fishing Day in NY State--No Fishing License Needed*

***NOTICE: AWARDS PRESENTATION IS AT MAYVILLE TOWN PARK & LAUNCH***Please Join Us For The Awards,Raffles at 6:00 pm and Food Served 5:00 pm till 7:30 pm!

Capt.Larry 716-432-0198

Larry Jones
03-15-2011, 03:40 PM
So far the Early Sign Up as been very slow,only 7 persons have paid their Entry Fee so far as of March 15th. That is very good odds at Winning a Beckman Magnum Finsaver Net with 4 Nets given away--4 out of 7!
If you plan to fish the Tourney please consider getting you Entry Fee in now,we need to pay for the Tourney Liability Insurance by next week.

Thanks, Capt. Larry

Larry Jones
03-28-2011, 12:28 PM
We are six days away from the Beckman Net Drawing for those who Signed Up for the Tourney by April 2nd.You can still get in now by mail or by the PayPal Link before midnight April 2nd,also you can signup at Howard Wagners Spring Fling,I will be there Saturday! There are 37 fishermen signed up as of today,that is 1 in 9 odds of Winning a Beckman Magnum Finsaver Net!

Capt. Larry

Larry Jones
04-03-2011, 09:05 AM
As of Sunday April 3rd we have 53 Entries to the Tourney that are in the Drawing to Win (1)One of (4)four Beckman Magnum Finsaver Nets.I must wait for the snail mail Monday morning to see if anymore Entries arrive with April 2nd post mark,if so they get added in for the Drawing.Tuesday night I will put all the names into a bag shake it up and have different people at the Niagara Musky Assoc. Inc. meeting Draw for the four Beckman Net Winners.

Larry Jones
04-06-2011, 12:44 PM
We had the Beckman Net Drawing for those who got their Entry Fee in Early at the NMA Meeting last night.We got two more post marked Entries,two more paid at my door,and the NMA paid for two,total in Drawing is 59.
Early Sign Up Beckman Net Winners: Joe Hetzendorfer,Paul Frustero,Mel Lindquist & Chuck Battaglia

Larry Jones
06-12-2011, 04:09 PM
As of 5:00 pm June 12th we have 122 Fishermen signed up for the Tourney!
You can still use PayPal to signup,it is to late to mail your Entry Fee because I will be leaving for camp on Tuesday.From June 17th to June 24th you can also sign up for the Tourney at Happy Hooker Tackle on NY Route 394 in Lakewood,NY. On the day of the Tourney June 25th I will be at Mayville Town Park Launch from 6 to 9 am for any last minute Tourney Entry's .
We will also have Pete's Famous Chicken Barbque with Potato Salad and Baked Beans after fishing at the Awards Cerimony at Mayville Town Park at the green parvilon.