PDA

View Full Version : Morning report!!!

slammer
03-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Fished south of gladstone this a.m. , set up by 6:45 wind howling and left the tip-ups in the truck and just jigged from the shack. Marked the 1st fish 10 minutes into it and nailed an aggressive 17 incher. No other marks for about 10 minutes and then over the next hour marked quite a few fish icing 2more keepers and a few throw backs. Pretty slow after 8:15 only marking one here and one there , but acted like perch. Caught the 1st one swimming a Rap naked and the rest were tipped with heads. They didn't want anything to do with naked raps this morning . Not a bad morning for this cold front moving in. Back to work tomorrow and won't be out for another week .
Also did some pretty impressive dance moves out there......pretty damn slippery!!!
Slammer!!!

DLW681
03-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Another great report...Thanks Slammer

weekend jimmy
03-02-2011, 09:51 PM
thanks for the report slammer. I was out Saturday evening and did a few dance moves myself!! I called it the white boy ice shuffle!! I plan to be out there in the morning. Hope I do half as well as you. I have yet to get an eye through the ice this season. May be tomorrow will be the day.