PDA

View Full Version : The Ohio Show

Rob VanGorder
02-25-2011, 01:12 PM
If you've been under a rock waiting for the ice to melt, the Ohio Show opens in an hour! The club booth is set-up, and everything looks good. It's at the Bridgewater Conference Center on Sawmill Road. East side of Sawmill, south of Powell Road and north of 270.

We've got lots of club shirts in L and XL sizes. We have very few in other sizes, but we do have some, so if you not large or extra-large like the rest of us, make sure you get there early. We also have chapter hats and boat stickers for sale.

The tackle box raffle has come together nicely and the box is on display with a nice selection of custom baits hanging in it. There are a bunch of additional lures coming for the box as well. Be sure to buy a generous helping of tickets. We'll draw the lucky one Sunday at 2:45 PM.

We have information on the club and many of our planned activities for this coming year to take away. We also have all the necessary information to get you signed up for Muskies, Inc. If you are not from Central Ohio, we can help you get signed up for Muskies, Inc. anyways, and we can introduce you to someone in the chapter closest to you.

The show hours are 2 PM to 8 PM today, 9 AM to 8 PM Saturday, and 9 AM to 3 PM on Sunday. They have food and drink served by the bar at Bridgewater, so you can enjoy a cold one during the show.

If you haven't heard about it, check out the post on the Ohio Show Lure Swap that Mike and Gabe are hosting down at the Chase Suites after the show hours on Saturday. Sounds like a great way to extend what will be a fun day on Saturday. Those guys will be doing some much appreciated promotions to benefit the chapter.

Today’s seminars consist of COMI's own Elmer Heyob talking at 4 PM about muskie fishing in Ohio. Steve Heiting from Musky Hunter Magazine will be talking at 6 PM on "Tough Bite Muskies". The remainder of the weekend seminar schedule is on the show website at ohiomuskieshow.com for you to check out. Lots of good speakers and topics.

Stop down and say hello, introduce yourself if you are interested in learning more about our group, and check it out. See everyone there.

Mark Steinert
02-26-2011, 05:17 PM
It was great to see everyone!! Work and personal things have kept me from attending alot of fuctions but it was really good to see everyone. I hope I can go on Sunday also. Great show as always. Picked up alot of secret weapons. hahahahaha.

Mark Steinert
02-27-2011, 08:58 AM
O.K. Rearmed with a fat wallet. Getting ready to leave and go to the show again today. Rob is correct about the tackle box and lures. It is great again this year. I will be buying some more tickets as soon as I get there. Who ever wins it will be very very happy. Hoping to see everyone there supporting the club.
P.S. I almost didn't recognize Jack. Congrats on loosing the weight buddie. I think you are just disguising yourself so the fishes don't know it's you.
hee hee hee