PDA

View Full Version : mad town show and desmones ia shows 2/24-26

Steve Herbeck
02-24-2011, 10:27 AM
we'll be at 2 great action packed shows this weekend.
the madison fishing expo alliant ctr very well run,great exhibitors and variety,top notch seminar speakers,and all proceeds go back into the area lakes,i'll be there to talk fishing/hunting with you and helping you plan your trip.
desmoines deer and turkey expo,dynamite show,2 big expo ctrs full not only with hunting but lots of vacation and fishing exhibiters as well,really is THE sports show in the area. matt percival a desmoines resident and Sheels sporting goods employee is a long time friend and guest of AML will be manning the booth. both him and his dad kevin have spent alot of time at AML and on eagle lake,know the ins and outs of the resort, boated many big fish on eagle as well as both have shot nice bucks hunting with us,matts a big 185 5/8 bruiser that netted after drying close to 180 bc,i;m sure he'll have the rack there,stories of the hunt and many fishing experiences from the past. i'll be only a phone call away to help you with any particulars,dates available, and or bookings.
great weekend to get out and check things out ,spring isn't far away!!
steve herbeck
aml