PDA

View Full Version : 6.5' x 14' Ice Castle Fish House for sale

crawlerman
02-19-2011, 07:31 AM
I have for sale an immaculate 6.5' x 14' v-nose Ice Castle fish house. This fish house has been completely rebuilt on the inside and out. It has 2 fold up bunks, counter top with 2 burner cook stove, stereo system, 3 new windows, spare tire, 2-30lb. propane tanks, 4 catch cover holes, it has been completely rewired for 110v and 12v, every screw on the exterior has been replaced with pole barn screws, winch ropes were replaced last year. This is a great fish house pulls down the road great and sets up in minutes. The hitch even pivots so you can leave it hooked right to your vehicle.
There are a few items that i would like out of it.

I am waiting for my son to send me some pictures that I can post or send to anyone interested.

I can be contacted @ 920.850.8944

Thanks for looking. Capt. Steve is OUT!!

slammer
02-19-2011, 09:42 AM
I've had the chance to fish (well, atleast stand in it and drink beer and he let me take pictures of him with big walleyes) in Steve's fish house and have to say, it is an ice fishermans dream home. They outta feature these things on HGTV as lakehomes for the sportsman. If my wife saw it on HGTV , she'd probably let me buy it !!!
If anyone has been thinking about getting one , I can vouch for how nice it is, and if you ask , knowing Steve, he'll probably even guarantee you'll catch fish in it. LOL Go check it out!!!
Slammer!!!

crawlerman
02-20-2011, 08:25 PM
These are the only pictures that I have at this time. I am asking $5000.00 or best offer.

The fish house is in Stockbridge, WI.