PDA

View Full Version : Pmtt at alum

Mark Steinert
02-17-2011, 05:49 AM
I just checked the PMTT site and they made it official. Alum will be holding the world championships here.

rparker
02-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Yeah - Central Ohio is getting a lot of muskie buzz right now. PMTT Championship lake is Alum Creek and the Ohio Muskie Show next weekend. Hope to see everyone there!

Randy

Mark Steinert
02-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Look forward to talking to ya Randy at the show. This year is going to be a wild ride.

Brian V
02-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Lotta buzz around Columbo for sure. I'm going to try my luck once more. I can't wait to get out on the water. I heard there was a boat out yesterday fishing the small hole at Cheshire. And I thought I had cabin fever (LOL!)

alleycatlures
02-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Lotta buzz around Columbo for sure. I'm going to try my luck once more. I can't wait to get out on the water. I heard there was a boat out yesterday fishing the small hole at Cheshire. And I thought I had cabin fever (LOL!)

Don't LOL too hard, you might know those two that were out there yesterday;)

Brian V
02-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Shoot. There was never a doubt I would know them. You can't catch any fish watching Al Linder on Saturdays and I've had about enough of that! I need to throw the 15 or so secret weapon baits that are all shiny and new.