PDA

View Full Version : Night bite

behr10
02-13-2011, 11:34 AM
This thursday ill be headn up til sunday. Bringing my portable along starting at 4pm and quittn at 10a.m. Anybody ever do well At night or catch anything?

Madfishseeker
02-13-2011, 05:29 PM
I spent the night two Fridays ago and got a 20" at 2am...but fishing was slow the whole trip and talking to others they've had success in the middle of the night, it may be the way to go. But the night we spent was in a permanant shack and I don't think we could have handled the whole night in a portable - that night. The weather coming up looks much more tolerable for a portable at night, but my last all nighter has me weary...a nice calm night would probably be ok but the wind can kick up on the bay pretty good sometimes...

behr10
02-13-2011, 05:44 PM
yah seems more windy at night up there than during the day. Ifigure id be going out in the light and leaving in the light so it wouldnt be too bad. The last time i was u;p i did well 2 weekends ago but it was the first 2 hrs of light and last 2 hrs. 4a.m. i had a nice female on and that was it til 8a.m. then it went nuts.