PDA

View Full Version : Thorne Bros Visit - 1/29

Justin Gaudry
02-06-2011, 07:09 PM
During my 1st annual "Winter Cabin Fever" trip to the Twin Cities near the end of Janurary and beginning of February, I made a stop (of course I did) at Muskie Angler Heaven on Earth.

Thorne Brothers Custom Rod & Tackle in Blaine, MN is the coolest fishing store in the world. More than just muskies, you can find anything and everything you need for every other species of fish you could chase. They've got you covered for both soft water season and the hard water season we are currently in.

I was proud of my self control this trip, purchasing only a couple of baits and a couple of sweaters and pieces of head gear. I did however, put more than a few things on the list for the MN Muskie Expo trip in April. HA.

Thanks to Brett Erickson for spending some time showing Rich & I some of the new stuff out for the coming season and patiently waiting for us to decide which baits to buy or not buy.

Head over to Central Ave in Blaine any chance you get. The best fishing store and staff I've ever been to, bar none.