PDA

View Full Version : Paging Jacob Hindle

Red Childress
02-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Has anyone seen/heard from Jacob Hindle (jah1317) lately??

If you see him, tell him we need him back immediately!

jah1317
02-04-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm still alive...... cursing the frozen water......... you have a point, I have not been on here much at all as of late. Jay has me thinking about chasing some toothies with some flies this spring..... waiting for my materials to come in.

Jacob

Red Childress
02-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Brian G. and I were prepared to assemble a team of CSI dogs to track you down. :)

Just be careful hanging with ttabaleulb as he has the rarest and most lethal forms of muskyitis.......it is also contagious.

You have been warned.

ttabaleulb
02-04-2011, 02:10 PM
LOL And I'm damn sure that when we get a chance to fish together in the Spring we're gonna whip that water into a froth in no time!! Oh yeah, I guess we'll try to hook a fish or two also.

muskie24/7
02-04-2011, 03:28 PM
That didn't take long Red! Jacob,Glad to hear your FREE/BREATHING! (Not in jail or dead) LOL! ;)

Brian

jah1317
02-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the warm fuzzies gentlemen! Got into steelhead this year and it kinda distracted me but I am getting my mind straight again and thinking about musky...... hoping to get the boat painted here soon, and should be on the water as soon as it opens up and I can get to my launches and get back out again. New PB sounds like a good idea.....

Take care,

Jacob