PDA

View Full Version : Musky Hunter TV...upcoming shows!

Mike Hulbert
01-27-2011, 11:04 PM
I am sure many of you have been watching Musky Hunter TV this winter for the past few weeks.

Coming up in a few weeks, Musky Hunter TV will air the two shows I filmed with Jim. Should be some really good footage and action! You can also see me about botch up a net job on a fish Saric caught with me...LOL It was a mess...but funny when it happened!!!

Here are the show descriptions:

February 5, 2011: Double Dawg Dare
When the cold winds of fall come howling and freeze-up approaches, it's time to crack out the big soft plastics. Jim Saric and Pro Guide Mike Hulbert battle some monster muskies using monster-sized soft plastics on a late season adventure.

February 19, 2011: Bomb the Basin
Musky hunters -- much like the fish we chase -- love to focus on edges. Yet, a whole group of muskies never approach weed edges or rock bars, but spend their entire season cruising the abyss of the basin feeding on open-water forage. Jim Saric and Pro Guide Mike Hulbert provide an approach and tools for dissecting the basin on any water to find and catch the muskies.

You can find out more info on the show and what channels it will air on here: http://www.muskyhuntertv.com

You can also watch the shows on line now as well!!!