View Full Version : Fishing with Robin

Paul Trinkner
01-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks guys for the great time fishing last weekend. We are used to the old sit in the house n jig routine for walleye n northern down here in ND so we were totally impressed with the way we fished for trout up there. We all had a blast. Extremely tired and very well fed!!!! Gonna send a couple pics of the big one I caught with Robin's help. He is a gem. We all commented on how much fun we had with him and how good of a fisherman he was. He said he was on your Facebook page but I couldn't find him and couldn't remember his last name. Can ya help me out? We are already planning the next rip and I passed along Paul's recipe for the boiled trout we are all gonna try. Thanks again guys, you were right Paul, I wanna catch trout big time now. Went to Scheels and gonna go back next week to get that Humminbird Ice 45 that Robin had. That thing kicked ass over the Vexilars.

Thanks again
Scott, Greg , Dan

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/muskiebayresort/RobinNDan1.jpg

Scenic
01-24-2011, 07:23 AM
A day on the ice with Robin and a stay at Muskie Bay Resort is always a great time and not something one forgets real quick. That man is an excellent fisherman and a lot of fun to spend a day or more on the ice with. We too are looking forward to our next trip up that way soon.