PDA

View Full Version : moonshine/bloodynose

perch"n"eyes
01-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Went out today and got 4 eye's and 7 nice perch on bloodynose shiver minnow in 21 FOW , morning and early afternoon was best.

goingfishing
01-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi perch! Sounds like u are having great luck. I went out and purchased all of the moonshine lures in all colors and sizes fished anywhere from the days to terrace I go out everyday and usually spend from 8 am to 6 pm and have not got a bite yet I have been in 12 to about 30 fow I usually fish whitefish in munising 3 years ago the dnr said the one I caught was the biggest he has seen in years 6 lbs 25 inch. Trout bay is awesome if u get a chance to fish there coho season. Wondering where I could go to catch my first eye? Can u give a girl a hand lol I have a 9 year old boy who really enjoys fishing but out 2 weeks and no bite is killing me lol guess mom don't know everything so he is now telling me lol HELP I tried minnows wigglers and waxies and nothing on the moonshine help me please I am a single mom who would LOVE to show her son that women can hunt fish etc along with the guys lol thanks

Gunsnbowses
01-12-2011, 09:18 PM
I went out and purchased all of the moonshine lures in all colors and sizes...

Considering there are 12 different moonshine minnow colors in 4 different sizes that appears to be 48 lures at $6-7 each. May I respectfully suggest for that much money you might hire a guide to learn some pointers. Don't mean to be sarcastic... I'm just sayin'.

BiG ARN
01-12-2011, 09:24 PM
I support single moms! Ill send u a pm with a couple spots to try out that I've had luck. Check your pm's

perch"n"eyes
01-12-2011, 09:32 PM
i've been moving around alot and just fishing drops, points , and area's where you can find rocky bottom in depths 15'-26' of water and you mite want to get a vexilar so you can find the depth's the fish are in.

goingfishing
01-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Ty perch and big i have a aqua vu and see them down there lol just no bites! I will check pm thanks again. "I'm just sayin" I'm a independent women a guide to me is like having someone do it for u and who really cares how much I spend on lures at least I will have them for future fishing a guide I only have for the day!! Right????? Ty for the response

birddog94
01-13-2011, 10:17 AM
You go girl!!!! To be perfectly honest I've been down to the bay 3 times so far this winter. i NEVER thought it was possible to catch a eye on one of those moonshine lures, always caught them on minnows.. but last night the bite was on, and it wasnt what i thought, believe me I'm and avide fisherman and the bite was ddiffernt with little jig poles then with my 6'4 Fenwick..Keep giong and keep trying, and some of the other guys are right hook up with a guide for a day they can show you some jigging techniques and some different spots..I did and its payed off..not to mention the fish were cooperating last night..by the way I learned to tip tthe lure with a minnow head.. Good Luck

Gunsnbowses
01-13-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm a independent women a guide to me is like having someone do it for u and who really cares how much I spend on lures at least I will have them for future fishing a guide I only have for the day!! Right?????

Actually, no. :) But good luck!!!

tipup_time
01-13-2011, 06:45 PM
they have a decent supply of these moonshine lures at the gas station in peshtigo. not much of a demend around here. seems like the internet is turning them into a hot bait eh?

rockbass
01-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Considering there are 12 different moonshine minnow colors in 4 different sizes that appears to be 48 lures at $6-7 each. May I respectfully suggest for that much money you might hire a guide to learn some pointers. Don't mean to be sarcastic... I'm just sayin'.

Anyone with half a brain would know shes just saying she has a bunch of the lures. You should quit trying to give people advice and get a hobby. You are being sarcastic even if you say you are not, what a shame. Don't be an idiot go troll somewhere else.

Well done perch "n" eyes!