PDA

View Full Version : 2011 bookings @ Chicago show

Ty Sennett
01-10-2011, 10:10 AM
If anyone wants to book a trip for this upcoming season I will be at the Chicago show at harper college this weekend. I will also have some custom colors in Pacemakers, Rough Runners, and Stillwters. I'll try to get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,

esoxhtr
01-11-2011, 11:24 PM
See you there!

Dewman
01-11-2011, 11:28 PM
I'm not gonna make the show this year! Please put Phil and I down for Fathers Day morning. (June 19th) Just like last year, we expect lots of action!!!

Travel safely!

Pete

Ty Sennett
01-12-2011, 09:28 AM
If it's action you want then it's action you shall get. Got you down Pistol Pete.

Ty Sennett
01-12-2011, 09:31 AM
By the way Pete, I wrote down 7:00AM at R&R like usual. I like to get Phil out early and I know how much he likes the early starts also.

RobertTB
01-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Well, snap ! I should have gone through the mail a day earlier and I would have seen Danny's correspondence as to the actual dates of my stay and then booked with Mr. Sennett. As we stand now Ty, we are very good and I might even look at a day a week later or so. I'll call you.

ryanmitchell
01-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Hey Ty

Amy and I are sitting on the couch catching up on the forum. She had fun meeting you, and I enjoyed talking with you as well. I would like to shoot up for a trip in July or August. I will just need to keep in touch and see how the fishing is going. According to your numbers from last year, maybe not July or August. I am flexible.

Amy wanted me to tell you that she won a lure after the pool demo concluded on Sunday. She was the first lure winnner, meaning she was one away from winning the Loomis/Calcutta combo, which were raffled off first. She was stoked and we picked out a nice jointed Big Game crank.

Good luck at the other shows and I will be in touch.

Ryan

Ty Sennett
01-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Congrats. It looks like some of the regulars on here did well at the show. The tacklebox full of lures was won by Gabriel who is on here a lot. Pretty cool.

Brad L.
01-19-2011, 08:36 PM
How was the show Ty? Any new lures that I can't live with out?

Did any of those dates work that I texted you last Friday?

Thanks, Brad

Ty Sennett
01-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Brad, I didn't see any baits that I had to have besides a couple custom colored Big Game baits. I'll call you on those dates tomorrow.

Ryan, I wouldn't put too much into last year being tough in July and August. The weather played a major role in that. On average we catch the same amount of fish each month. I'd just come up whenever you can and just hope the weather stays steady.