PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party Tuesday the 14th

Rob VanGorder
12-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Our annual Christmas Party is next Tuesday, December 14th at 7:00 PM at Original Joe’s on the east side of state route 23 just north of Lewis Center Road in the Kroger Marketplace plaza. The club will be providing the food and non-alcoholic beverages and there will be a cash bar. If you would like to participate in the gift exchange, please bring a wrapped muskie related gift to the party. We will also be doing a raffle that will be earmarked to raise money for the Mid-Ohio Food Bank and a drawing for a rod and reel for those who served as club officers in 2010.

At the party we will review the year the chapter had including our biggest year contributing to the minnow fund, our charitable activities, our successful youth program, the great club tournaments and of course, a record number of fish reported. The 25th anniversary of the Central Ohio Chapter was one for the books.

I hope to see everyone at Joe’s next Tuesday! Happy Holidays!

Rob

Mark Steinert
12-15-2010, 08:14 AM
I am pissed at myself for not being there!! I even said earlier in the day I had to leave the house my guys were at so I would make it. Then forgot about it. I hope everyone had a good time. Sorry i missed it. I was looking forward to talking to alot of you.
Mark

maurice
12-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Rob , did a nice job setting up our Christmas party ! I got lucky and got a Cliff Honeycut bait ! We had a great time , nice to see everyone!:)