PDA

View Full Version : Clam Fish Trap Voyager For Sale!

LilBayDeNoc84
12-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Hey Everyone,

I am selling my used Fish Trap Voyager from 2005. For being 5 years old it is in great shape. The base has no holes and I put the thick teflon slides on the tub that will never wear out (unlike the cheap ones Clam sells). It pulls great and offers great protection when pulling on rocky shorelines or down the road. The tent itself has three patches in place (one in the back corner, one on the left side of the tent, and one on the front door near the window). All were patched using the patch material from Clam. The seats are in great shape, the hoop poles are not bent, and is in great shape overall. A couple of the spreader poles are missing either a screw or a clip for the end, but I rarely needed to use those and they could be easily replaced. This shelter is a big, roomy shelter even when fishing 2 people. I easily would cut 3 holes inside, spaced out nicely, for two jig holes and a third Vexilar hole and have plenty of room for the heater.

The shelter comes complete with the cover (no holes/tears) and the tow hitch (it has been bent and re-shaped a couple times, not the greatest looking cosmetically but functions just fine). Also included is a rope light already attached as well as 2 convenient rod holders that were made to be a part of the shack.

Here are the specs of the shelter:

2-3 person flip over shelter
Height: 70"
Length: 93"
Width: 74"

I am asking $325.00 for everything. I am located on the Stonington Peninsula approximately 13 miles south on 513 (from US-2). Please contact me with any questions and whether you would like to take a look at the shelter. Thank you!

Drew
(906) 280-8666
footjoy84@yahoo.com