PDA

View Full Version : Winter Boat Sale - Alumacraft Navigator 165CS

Tom Penniston
12-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Winter boat sale. I'm going to upgrade my boat next year, so I'm putting mine up for sale now. I'm going to discount it based on season, if it's not sold by spring, the price will be significantly higher when the spring demand for boats hits. I have a 2004 Alumacraft Navigator 165CS (Console), 60HP Merc 4 Stroke EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection). Boat is super clean and super nice condition, oil and filter changed every year at Quam's. It has a Lawrance X15 sonar\GPS and a small Eagle finder mounted on the bow deck. It comes with a Lohaus custom cover (Those are 600 bucks), the best custom boat cover ever made in my opinion. It has 3 Scotty mounts with Scotties for trolling or sucker hanging. Shorelander roller trailer which I completely rewired at the professional grade: Every wire connection soldered and covered with heat shrink tubing, the entire harnessed enclosed in flexible conduit and secured with UV resist heavy duty zip ties the entire length, it's better than a factory harness. It has a Minnkota 55lb. thrust bow mount trolling motor with an Optima deep cycle and an Optima starting battery (Those are 200+ each to buy). The color is silver with black and red accents and a gray interior. I just renewed the registration. I'm asking $9500.00 this winter. Call me at 608-558-9657 if you are interested.