PDA

View Full Version : Our Prayers are with You and Danny

ksauers
11-29-2010, 02:41 PM
I just heard the sad news. My dad and I offer you our deepest sympathy in you time of sorrow. May God be with you.

Kurt

Alexnsw
11-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Steve, Danny,
I am so sorry for your loss, my father and I want you to know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Alex and Stephen Welford

Canada4us
12-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Steve and Danny,
We want to offer you our deepest sympathy for you loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Sincerely,
Rick and Veronica Rosenshein

Mukluk
12-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Deepest sympathies Danny and Steve. We'll keep you in our prayers
Craig T.

Dave F
12-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Steve, Danny & Family,
We just got news of Cheryl's passing today. Just wanted you all to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you also.
Dave & Carolyn Frank

esoxaddict
12-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Man, I'm sorry to hear this. Steve and Danny, Thoughts and prayers don't seem like enough, but it's all I've got...

Jeff Lietz

Mark-Blake-NE
12-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Steve & Danny,
So very sorry to hear of your loss. Blake and I are thinking of you both and know that are thoughts and prayers are with you.
Mark & Blake

Steve S WI
12-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you...from all in the Schwengel family.

Bill Hedden
12-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Steve and Danny,
I want to add my deepest sympathies to those of all the rest. You are in my thoughts and prayers as well. We may be just a rough, crude bunch of fishermen, but the way everybody responds when somebody has trouble shows another side of this community. I'm glad all you guys are out there!
Bill Hedden

Steve Herbeck
12-05-2010, 10:32 AM
me,danny,and family would like to take this time and thank everyone for thier condolences,support,and prayers in this probably the most difficult time we have faced.
Sheryl came dowen with a pneumonia that escalated into a terrible respitory disease called ARDS that she just couldn't beat,she tried hard and amazed the doctors with her will to survive but at the end God called to her to end her suffering and pain. she left peacefully in my arms, surrounded by friends and family which were the most important things in her life. those of you who knew her and were touched with her wonderful heart all know as we do she is with God and the angels watching over us and caring for us as she did throughout her life.she will be missed terribly by all but will be waiting with that big smile and bubbly personality for all of us when our calling time comes to make our journey to the other side and in the meantime will be with us at what ever we do,on the water,in the woods,and in our daily lives.
in thier compassion and love everyone asks what they can do for us and all i can say is thankyou so much from us all but as time passes we will be fine,the most important thing you can do is keep sheryl our love in your hearts and mind for then she will be with us forever.
steve,family,and all at AML

Andy Regenfuss
12-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Steve and Danny,
Kathy and I offer our deepest sympathies for your loss. You and Danny are in our thoughts and prayers.

Andy and Kathy Regenfuss

Bob_W_Oh1o
12-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Steve Danny and family

May God give you all strength in this difficult and trying time. Eric Mom/Dad and I will remember you all in our prayers.

Bob W

Chris Sikora
12-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss Steve.Godspeed Sheryl.:(