PDA

View Full Version : Forum Help

Lund21
11-12-2010, 12:03 PM
I have used this site on many occasion and have also used the email/message feature to make contact with many great folks. I recently am getting a "administrator disabled private messaging" comment and I am not able to message. I am hoping I haven't inadverently violated a site rule, but can anyone help me to know how to fix this issue.

DooFighter
11-12-2010, 03:22 PM
I sent An email reply, not sure if you received it, saying I have not been on the water now in 2 weeks and boat is put away. Not much help, sorry.

As for the forum, can't help much there either but I can tell you if you are trying to use mobile the site is a little quirky. I can't get pm's to work if I'm initiating a pm, bit I can reply to others pms.

RudyG
11-12-2010, 05:59 PM
I did notice a change on tyhst... seems I only have the option of email now.. dont see PM anywhere?

Frank S
11-13-2010, 11:51 AM
I sent an email to your address that I had from a few years ago, not sure if it is still the same, if not contact me here of by email, Frank

sho
11-20-2010, 04:44 AM
I noticed it too bud, I came on to see if you had gotten back to me... is your number still the same? I have one ending in 4830