PDA

View Full Version : Muskie totals so far

Ty Sennett
11-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Just updating the numbers for the year in my book and it looks like we are having a better year than I thought. With July and August being absolutely horrible, September and October made up for it. June was even more surprising with forty some fish that month. So far from the Chip we have caught 93 fish with a 50", 49 3/4", 48", 47 1/2"and three 47 inchers making the largest fish. Lots of other mid forty inch fish also. I think Fuzzy's new Clip and Go rigs have a lot to do with the number of fish for late September and October being so good. We had some pretty good fishing on other lakes also with at at least 35 fish and five 50" or better. My goal is always to boat at least 100 fish from the Chip. We've got some work to do to make that but a couple good days can get that goal accomplished.

perchoreno
11-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Great numbers Tye.

I continue to be impressed by the numbers of 16-24 lb fish being caught in the Chip these days. Whole lot of solid fish in your boat.

Enjoy your posts, and hate to see the ice kill your reports.:)

jkahler
11-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Nice! Are you sure you didn't mean June being awful and not July? I had 2 weeks off in June and I caught one fish. It rained every day but one. Awful.

Ty Sennett
11-08-2010, 07:23 AM
No June was absolutely off the charts. We caught a lot of fish in June.