PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 10-31-10

Justin Mullins
10-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Before I put a report on here I wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow Monday I will be on the cover of Jim Strader's Kentucky Outdoor Magazine so make sure you get one. Most Speedways have them, Crash's Landing, Truck Stop off lake exit, Sportsmans Wearhouse..

The fishing has been up and down to say the least. The lake is in turnover right now but it's almost over. Fish have been scattered all over the place. I have got fish in 2 feet to 15 feet.. Guys trolling are getting them in 30 feet.. This happens during this time because oxygen is so good in so many depths. The surface temp is 62 right now with the clarity varying on where you are. There are still big fish shallow but you have to fish a lot of spots because they are scattered out. Coves and flats from one end to other still have fish all over them.. Baits choices have been of course Cowgirl, Medussa, Red October Tube, Hell Hound glide bait has produced the last few days, and Big Game Twitch Baits have worked well too. Weed edges are the ticket right now still.. Good luck and make sure you stop in.. See you on the pond..