PDA

View Full Version : 7 Year Old Musky Master!

Pete Stoltman
10-27-2010, 10:08 PM
A week ago last Sunday RFRG Radio was visited by a young man named Nathan. He told us his dream was to catch a musky. Surprisingly he and his grandma stayed through the whole show and even did a little interview session with us. After the show he and grandma arranged to go out for a musky trip with Matt. I'll let Matt fill in the details but the short version of the story is that Nathan was able to fulfill his dream and caught a nice 35" musky on the Eagle River Chain. After the outing it was off to Leif's Cafe for a victory celebration dinner and a special trophy award from Muskie Matt. Nathan is now a dedicated musky man and a true RFRG kind of guy! Congrats buddy.

Sid Chigger
10-28-2010, 06:38 AM
Congrats Nathan!! Fun wasn't it??? Kudos to ya!

Jay Jay
10-28-2010, 01:25 PM
Congrats to Nathan. I'm not sure about muskie Matt though, corrupting and getting the young man addicted to muskies at such an early age. I can see the future for Nathan.
Nathans friend: I caught a 20 inch walleye!
Nathan: That's nothing, that's just bait. I caught a muskie.
A few years down the line: Nathan what would you like for your birthday?
Nathan: You know I'm getting stronger and taller, I would like a longer muskie rod maybe an 8' 6" or a 9 footer I can't be bending over on the figure eights you know. A revo toro would fit my hand better also!
35 incher, very nice! The smile say's it all! Next it will be a 40, then a 50.
Congrats again! JJ