PDA

View Full Version : C'mon guys...

tomjohn
10-19-2010, 10:05 PM
C'mon guys...I know some of you are fishing. Lets post some fish tales. We need to get this site back to where it was. I haven't been fishing myself but am sure to post like I always do. Heck...even if you go fishing and don't catch a thing is better than not posting at all.

Tomjohn

DooFighter
10-20-2010, 06:08 AM
Nothing here, haven't been on the water in 10 days. About ready to hang it up. When I have to wear winter clothes out in the boat, it's time. For me, anyway.

sinker51
10-20-2010, 12:41 PM
drove 50 miles each day. caught 4 eyes on 18th and skunk on 19th. the 4 were 18-24. both days were the same type but the results were not. fished 5 hrs. but couldn,t find them. marked nice fish nothing biting. fished crawlers and chubs. a few flags on crawlers tried stinger and still not. they are catching lots of nice perch out by the days river and very nice fish. if i go again i'll have some perch minnows for sure. hope this helped!

Fishoil
10-21-2010, 09:16 AM
If you want to come down my way and fish, the Wolf River is giving up lots of good eater sized walleyes.:D I can't help you with a report for the bays until I make my first fall trip in a couple of weeks though.:)