PDA

View Full Version : Reports?

hawkeye9
10-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Just wondering how guys have been doing.

I caught a healthy 42"er this morning. I'll be fishing a bunch more in the next several days. BTW (In noting an earlier thread) it was caught on a tail-rotating topwater.

Anyway, lots of views of the threads and not many reports...

AFchris
10-15-2010, 09:23 AM
Both Musky Matt and I put some time in on the water the last week or so. Last week was what I will refer to as "window shop week". I can't even begin to total the number of fish that we raised. It was ridiculous. I think on Saturday the number was nearly a dozen. Capitalized on a few in the figure eight but was a bit perplexed by the attitude displayed by the fish.

Pre-front was good. Moved fish and put a few in the boat. Then got stuck on the water for a few hours while I waited out the lighting storm. Wednesday night moved a monster and had one eat boat side while I literally held the bait right in front of his face. It was pretty humorous. Fish came up about 4 times and was nipping but only really seemed ready to eat when I slowed down. So I stopped the bait right in front of his face and WHACK! He smoked it.

Went out for roughly two hours yesterday and nada. First time I've been on the water this fall and haven't seen a fish. Post frontal conditions....who would have thought. Haven't been putting full day's in due to school and work but will be out all next week.

See ya on the water,

Chris

larry bird
10-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Caught 1 34 in on 10-23, talked to a member of the musky tourney sunday and they had a 43 in.