PDA

View Full Version : Recent Trips

Frank S
10-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Out before daylight on Sunday, mid-day trip on Tuesday. Not much to show for my efforts, couple undersize and a few eaters plus some bonus big perch. Pulled some cranks in the upper bay, 2nd and 3rd reef, not many marks or bait, no bites except for one pike. Moved to Black Bottom area, harnesses and floating jigs, marked a ton of fish, very few bites, and those were very soft, barely moved the boards. Today, started out at BB, still marking a lot, but no takers. Also tried the east bank area, again, pretty good number of decent marks, one fish, one miss. Didn't stay out until "prime time", try to do that next time. Water temps still high 50's, wind changes direction about twice a day. If I think of any more good excuses I'll post them.

tbomn
10-13-2010, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the report Frank. Things don't seem to be taking off yet, but we are coming anyway. Will be at Sall-Mar on Thurs. afternoon. I will give you a call when we get there.

Joe

DooFighter
10-13-2010, 07:56 AM
How about:

1. I didn't run a naked muffin

2. Barometric pressure too high and, most importantly,

3. I didn't have Gary with me...LOL

Actually, I probably would have even killed the little bit of action you had. I would appreciate it if you get the bite figured out before I get home from Lansing for the w/e :)