PDA

View Full Version : RFRG 10/6 Fishing Report w/Muskie Matt

Muskie Matt
10-06-2010, 11:16 AM
1175511754Water temps running around the 49-54 range on our area lakes. Muskie action is improving and as the water temps approach the 50 and below range I think we'll see some very good feeding sprees. The typical fall muskie pattern is shorter feeding windows with good action. You've basically got to be out there to catch one of these time periods. One bonus in the fall is a return to more mid-day feeding for muskies.

Glide and jerk baits have been the normal in my boat with the live bait presentation also. Little bit of everything has been bringing up fish but most hits for me have been on the dive/rise baits.

"Indian Summer" seems to have arrived, making for beautiful weather to be out. Nice weather should continue thru the weekend making for a great chance to get out fishin'!

It's also a perfect time to get into our fall muskie school at Wild Eagle Lodge! This is an all-inclusive package (lodging/food/fishing) and a great chance to get away for an enjoyable weekend and fish with Pete and I. Learn live bait rigging, how to work glide baits, or just come and have a hoot of a time with us! Call Wild Eagle Lodge today: 715-479-3151
Here's our page with a little more info: http://www.rfrgoutdoors.com/pages/family-corporate-instructional-outings.php

Good fishin' to everyone!