PDA

View Full Version : Fall Shootout Oct. 9th and 10th

alleycatlures
10-04-2010, 08:05 PM
This coming weekend, October 9th and 10th is the annual Fall Shootout Tournament at Alum Creek Reservoir hosted by the Central Ohio Chapter of Muskies Inc. This tournament is open to the public. Registration will be from 7am to 8am both days at the Marina boat ramp at Hollenback Rd and is $20 per person. Tournament hours are from 8am to 8pm Saturday and 8am to 3pm Sunday. We will have a shore lunch of "Vangorder's Venison Chili" Saturday at 12pm. If anyone would like to bring additional food items, they are always appreciated. Awards will be presented at approximately 3:30pm on Sunday. Late arrivals can reach George Smart on Channel 68.

Cliff Honeycutt

Muskie51
10-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Is anybody fishing? I havent heard of anyone. Just trying to plan my weekend. Ray I know your are coming over give me a call. Doug Dible

Rob VanGorder
10-08-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm fishing both days for sure, and I can easily come up with 20+ others that I know will be there. I've been off the water most of the summer, but I'd guess there's probably even more than that. I hope to see everyone out there and many of our new members and guests. Let's have a great turnout. Should be a great weekend on the water.

Rob VanGorder
10-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Great turnout today (35+), great weather and the muskies are cooperating. A good number of fish caught today including doubles and at least one person who tripled and had a couple 40's. There is still time to get in on the action. Registration tomorrow is 7-8 AM at the Marina Ramp and fishing hours are 8 AM to 3 PM. Awards will be at the ramp at approximately 3:30 PM. See you there.