PDA

View Full Version : 9/23 RFRG Outdoors Fishing Report w/Muskie Matt

Muskie Matt
09-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Water temps running 54-58 degrees depending on the lake you fish. Muskie activity has been good but no real pattern as for bait preference. They seem to be willing to go after about anything right now, Bucktails to Suicks.

Walleyes have been really active as of the last week or so. Lot of guys out for em' and I've seen numerous groups of boats all hanging in an area, a sure sign walleyes or crappies are in an area. I've seen this on quite a few lakes recently.

Lot of tourneys have been going on and are coming up. This weekend is the Fall Classic on the Three Lakes Chain, the Phelps Chamber tourney is coming up also, the WMT is over on the Pike/Round Lakes Chain. Many more happening I'm sure.

Don't forget, Oct. 8/9/10 is the Wild Eagle Lodge Muskie School. A great package that includes your lodging, food, and fishing! So if you'd like to learn what all the fuss is about with fall muskie fishing, come learn live bait rigging, bait retrieve techniques, and have a blast in the process! Myself and Pete will be your fishing guides for the weekend! Give Wild Eagle a call now, 715-479-3151 or check out their website (www.wildeaglelodge.com) or our website under "instructional outings" to sign up today!

I'm fishin' the Fall Classic this weekend, see ya out on the water...